We are excited to introduce a new and easier process for completing the health history forms required for sports participation, called e-PPE (electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation). e-PPE replaces the paper-based forms with an electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation solution for submitting and managing health information. Privit Profile™ is compliant with international privacy laws, including HIPAA and COPPA, ensuring your child’s information is secure.
This new process will help us increase the health and safety of student-athletes and enhance the security and accessibility of the health information when needed.
The three major benefits of using Privit Profile™ you will experience are:
1. Simplifies the pre-participation process – Paper to Privit Profile™
- Easy to complete health history questionnaire from your computer or mobile devices
- Review/Renew/Update anytime
2. Improves Athlete Safety and Mitigates Risk
- Comprehensive history pinpointing any factors that might contribute to injury
- Real-time health information available on sidelines
3. Ensures Privacy and Availability of an Athlete’s Health History
- Accessible to parent/guardian and authorized school personnel at anytime
- Parents/athletes can use for other activities or organizations
By using Privit Profile™ to manage your child’s health history information, your biggest benefit will be in subsequent years, because you will only have to update the information in Privit Profile™ as opposed to completing all the paper-based forms again.
Click here, for step-by-step instructions explaining how to access Privit Profile™.
If you have any questions regarding this process please contact your school’s athletic department, Mel Wilson, AD at 314-533-8513 x2221 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To contact technical support, please visit http://support.privit.com, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
Registration and Login
- If this is your first time using Privit Profile™, you will need to complete the registration process.
- From the web address or the link your organization provided to you, click the Register button. If you cannot find your organization’s Privit Profile™ URL, go to https://rosatikainkougars-mo.e-ppe.com or https://www.e-ppe.com and type your organization in the search bar, click enter. Be sure you select the appropriate organization.
- Complete the required information, indicated by an asterisk, and click Register. (Anything marked with an asterisk must be completed to continue the process.)
NOTE: The email address and password you use during this registration process will be the information you use to access your Privit Profile™ in the future.
To access Privit for Rosati-Kain, click here.
If your student would like to participate in a summer camp or R-K sport: MSHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation
Here is the transportation form for needed to participate in sports: STL Archdiocese Interscholastic Participation
If your student suffers a concussion, please use this return to play form: Concussion Packet
Other important info: