What is a Rosati-Kain education worth?
Each year, deserving R-K graduates are awarded scholarships and receive advanced placement credits at some of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the nation. Our graduates often credit much of their success, in college and in life after college, to the foundation they received at Rosati-Kain High School. Rosati-Kain provides quality academic and spiritual experiences for your daughters. Our graduates leave R-K prepared for college and beyond.
Tuition does not fully fund the cost to educate a student and though responsible stewardship is our goal, the cost of education still increases. Generally, tuition increases each year by 3-5 percent and is announced in February/March of each year.
- 2020-2021 Actual Cost to Educate an R-K Student = $14,000
- 2020-2021 Tuition for Students = $12,875
- 2020-21 Registration Fee per student = $450
- Graduation Fee per senior = $250
- Families registered in a Catholic parish receive a $750 grant
- First Responders/Military Families receive a $500 grant
- Family Discount, second sibling receives 1/3 off tuition, third sibling receives 1/2 off tuition, fourth and any additional siblings receive 100% off tuition
- Archdiocese Family Discount, any student with an older sibling attending an Archdiocesan High School received a $500 grant
To pay your registration fee, please click here.
To make a one-time payment, please click here.
FACTS Payment System – Reopens on December 1 for the next school year.
How can we keep tuition affordable?
A grant is given to R-K from the Annual Archdiocesan Catholic Appeal. An Annual Fund Appeal is supported by our parents, alumnae, and other generous donors who bridge the gap in the cost to educate.
What is included with the tuition costs?
- Tablets for each student
- All Retreat Fees
- All Lab Fees
- All Books
In addition to tuition, what are the other costs?
- Students pay a $450 fee at the time of registration (typically in February of the preceding school year).
- Seniors pay a $250 graduation fee.
- All current families are encouraged to participate in student fundraisers and The Fund for R-K (Annual Fund Appeal).
Additional costs of freshman year:
- Purchase of dress code shirts (plaid skirt is optional)
- Graphing calculator (used for 4 years of math)
- P.E. uniform (used for 2 years of P.E.)
- Personal school supplies
2019-2020 Tuition Payment Options
- Payment in full by July 1 ($150 reduction)
- Two half payments (one each semester, July 15 and December 15)
- Quarterly made through the FACTS payment system (Jul 15, Oct 15, Dec 15, Mar 15)
- Monthly made through the FACTS payment system (July through April)
- Monthly made through the FACTS payment system (May through April)
Rosati-Kain High School understands that most families make substantial sacrifices to send their daughters here. Families should not be discouraged from choosing Rosati-Kain because of the cost of tuition. Through the generosity of alumnae, parents and friends, R-K is able to make significant funds available to families who cannot afford to pay the full tuition. The school will make every effort to provide assistance to help to meet the needs of our families.
Steps for applying for financial aid:
- Apply for grants that are available through the Archdiocese of St. Louis with the Beyond Sunday campaign. This application is used for ALL grants awarded by the Archdiocese of St. Louis. Applications for these grants are due by February 28 each year. These grants will come directly from the Archdiocese of St. Louis. To apply for Beyond Sunday Grants, click here.
- Apply for grants that are available through Rosati-Kain High School. Rosati-Kain uses the FACTS program to base financial aid decisions. All FACTS applications are due by March 15 each year. Rosati-Kain High School financial aid decisions will be made in early May each year. To apply to FACTS, please click here.
To receive grants for each school year, BOTH applications must be completed each year. No financial aid grants will be awarded without completed applications in place.
If you need assistance in applying for financial aid, please contact Stephanie Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
R-K Academic Scholarship Program
Rosati-Kain High School offers renewable $1,000* academic scholarships to eighth-grade girls who score a 96 percent composite or above on the ITBS standardized test and name Rosati-Kain as their first choice school.
*Scholarships are renewable each year upon maintaining first honors.
Tuition Assistance Timeline
- Requalification instructions will be mailed to families’ homes during the first week of January. Schools will receive a copy of the letter in January via email, as well as a Spanish version of the letter that you may use to distribute to your Spanish-speaking families.
- During the same week, application instructions will also be emailed to families in Spanish and English who applied to TTEF the previous year, but were not awarded.
- February 28th – Deadline for Beyond Sunday, SOAR!, Catholic Families Tuition Assistance (CFTA), and the Parish Employees Endowment Fund (PEEF)!
- NOTE: Any family who would like to be considered for these programs, even if they are applying for requalification for one of these scholarships, must apply between January 30th and February 28th each year. Also, it is important to remember that Alive! In Christ is first-come, first-served, so we are encouraging all families to apply as early as possible.
The requalification deadline for all Alive! In Christ, Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow, and Futures applications is on May 1st. However, all Catholic families and parish employees on these programs must apply by February 28th to be considered for CFTA & PEEF. Families who have children that may be eligible for Beyond Sunday or SOAR! must also apply by February 28th!