Welcome students to Rosati-Kain High School! We are here to support you every step of the way.
For those of you returning to R-K, we are glad to have you back as you continue your journey to graduation. For those new students who are just joining the R-K community, we encourage you to make the most of your time here. Your high school experience will be what you make it, and your opportunities will only be limited by the limits you place on yourself.
As you start a new academic year, take advantage of the many services available to help you achieve your full potential. The Student Support Services Department offers many programs to keep you on the road to college and beyond. Remember the Library is also a great resource, whether you are an online or on-site student.
We encourage you to get involved and participate in student government or take part in one of the 30+ clubs and organizations at Rosati-Kain. If sports are your thing, check out our Athletics page. Rosati-Kain offers 12 sports at the Club, JV, and Varsity levels.
Supporting you is central to our mission at Rosati-Kain. We are here to guide you as you become the best version of yourself.
Student Clubs and Organizations
Discover your passion!
Join a club, be a leader, or just have fun! Life at R-K isn't all about books, projects, and exams. With over 30 clubs and organizations from culture to sports, leadership to Campus Ministry, you will discover plenty of ways to meet new friends, break out of your comfort zone, and explore your interests. Don't see the right club for you? Most of our clubs were started by students so go ahead and create your own!
Asian Pop Culture Club
Board Game/Gaming Club
Harry Potter Club
Knitting and Crocheting Club
Kougar Outreach (Service)
Mu Alpha Theta
National Honor Society
Ping Pong Club
Pro Life Club
Rubik's Cube Club
Science and Environmental Club
Scholar Bowl Team
Science National Honor Society
Spanish National Honor Society
Youth in Government
How to Make a Payment for Your Student’s Lunch Account:
- Log into your PayPal account from www.paypal.com (using your email and PayPal password), then select the circular button to “Pay or Send Money”.
- Select the left option for “Pay for goods and services”
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and click “Next”
- Enter the Dollar value you wish to send, and MAKE SURE to click the plus sign “+” for “Special Instructions to Seller”.
- In that white box, make sure to include each child’s name, lunch ID number, grade, and the amounts for each child (if paying for multiple children with one single payment).
- Then click “Continue” at the bottom of the window.
- It will then display a brief overview of how your payment will appear
- Verify your information is correct, then click on “Send Money Now” to complete your payment!
Please also be aware that PayPal does charge a small fee for their services, so if you make a payment for a flat amount, it will appear as an odd amount just below the original on FSC’s website. Currently, the rate is 2.9% plus 30¢ per transaction, here is a link to a PayPal Rate Calculator