Use of Links
Throughout our Web pages, we may provide links to other servers that may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers.
Creating a text link from your website to our site does not require permission. If you have a link you’d like us to consider adding to our Web site, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Link request.”
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our Web site, please send your request to [email protected]. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement appears at the bottom of the page. Written consent from Rosati-Kain is required in order to use our logo and images.
This Web site is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us at [email protected].
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site.
- Reading or Downloading: We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain), the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
- Online Donations, Registrations, Purchases: If you choose to make an online gift to Rosati-Kain, register for an event, or make any online purchase through Rosati-Kain’s website and that requires you to complete identifying information, we may use this information to provide you with targeted content or to send you further information about Rosati-Kain. Further, Rosati-Kain High School has licensed and contracted with SmartCart Enterprise, an all-in-one secure ecommerce shopping cart system, to assist with the processing of all online gifts, donations, registrations or other purchases. SmartCart acts as a secure intermediary for processing of credit cards and other registrations. You may view their policies and practices at www.smartcart.com. Other than SmartCart Enterprise, Rosati-Kain will not share identifying information provided online with third parties.
- Sending us an E-mail: You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
- We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties. If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
- Kids and Privacy: For children who visit our site, special rules apply. We do not request personal information about children, such as first and last name or street address and city. When children send email to us, their online contact information (email address) is not used to re-contact them and is not maintained in retrievable form.
Questions about our policies
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may contact us at: [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.