What is the Kougar Klassic?
From September 1 – 30, alumnae participate in a tournament-style competition to claim the title of Rosati-Kain’s Alumnae Kougar Klassic Champion. This will be determined by class giving participation (% of donors not dollar amount) to the Fund for R-K. Only gifts made during September 1 – 30 count!
September 1st – 14th
September 15th – 21st: The top class in each of the two battles will advance to the Championship Round.
Bracket Three – Championship Bracket
September 22 – 30: The top two classes will battle it out to see who is named Kougar Klassic Champion!
Champion Class will be announced October 1.
All donors in the winning class will receive t-shirts as Rosati-Kain’s Kougar Klassic winner AND will have bragging rights as the Top Alumnae Class of that year. Your win will be noted in the R-K Today magazine, alumnae newsletter, and on social media. Finally, all donors in the winning class will be invited to a happy hour on our Coughlin Courtyard and our Daniels Learning Commons on a mutually-agreed upon date.
Here’s what you can do to make your class the next Kougar Klassic Champion.
- Make a gift – large or small – to The Fund for R-K. You can mail a check to the school or go to https://rosatikain.givingfuel.com/annual-fund to donate online (only gifts made in September count).
- Encourage others in your class to participate. You can do this via email or social media. Remember, any and all support counts. The winning class will be the one with the highest percentage of donors. Please email Ana DiMaria at email@example.com to get a class roster.
- SHARE SHARE SHARE with all your classmates. Post #TBT pics on your own social media and call out your classmates that have not yet given.
Kougar Klassic Past Class Champions:
- 2016 Championship Class – 1999
- 2017 Championship Class – 1999