Gen Life Trip
Every year around the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Archdiocese of St. Louis Office of Youth Ministry organizes a pilgrimage to Washington, D.C., called Generation Life.
The Generation Life Pilgrimage will participate in the annual March for Life to tell our government leaders and our nation that abortion must end. Generation Life will also give young people the opportunity to stand together in faith, to learn more about Pro-Life issues, to be fueled by dynamic programming including the Sacraments (Mass and Reconciliation), and to be empowered to live and proclaim the Gospel of life.
2020 Generation Life Trip:
When: January 22nd - January 26th, 2020
- Jan. 22nd: Depart from satellite locations across the Archdiocese of St. Louis in the evening
- Jan. 23rd: Arrive in Wash. DC and check into the hotel. Evening programming held in the hotel
- Jan. 24th: Morning mass followed by the March with evening programming at the hotel
- Jan. 25th: Touring day concludes with a vigil mass at the National Shrine. Departure to St. Louis
- Jan. 26th: Arrive in St. Louis at various return locations
Crystal Gateway Marriott & Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- Student Cost: $300 per person/4 to a room / A required 50% nonrefundable deposit is due to Rosati-Kain by October 4, 2019, to attend.
- Chaperone Cost: $380 per person/2 to a room / A required 50% nonrefundable deposit is due to Rosati-Kain by October 4, 2019, to attend.
- Oct. 4th, 2019 - 50% non-refundable deposit per person due to R-K to be able to attend this trip for both chaperones and students.
- Nov. 29, 2019: Room List and Final Number of Participants due to R-K
- Dec. 9th, 2019: Final Payment due to R-K for students and chaperones
- Jan. 9th, 2020: All Chaperone Meeting (7:00 pm at the Cardinal Rigali Center)