The future is rooted in all of us! Rosati-Kain High School has a base of over 6,000 active alumnae. These women are firmly linked with the over 13,000 alumnae who have walked through the doors of R-K since 1911.
We hope that this website, and the new alumnae pages in particular, will help you maintain and strengthen your connection to Rosati-Kain. You will find information on upcoming events, details about Alumnae Mass & Brunch, class reunions, news, and photos of what is happening at school.
Our alumnae are a vital component of the success of R-K! There are many ways you can be involved, whether it is attending the auction, sending us information about your achievements, or supporting financially the Fund for R-K. We encourage you to contact the Advancement Office at any time to suggest new things or to ask questions! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please take a moment to update your contact information so we can keep you informed on everything R-K!
- Student Support Services
- R-K Community
- Campus Ministry
- Estimadas Familias Y Futuras Estudiantes
- Support Rosati-Kain
The Rosati-Kain High School Alumnae Community honors a deep tradition of lifelong learning and lasting friendships that connects Rosati women across the country and around the world. Whether you attended R-K for one year or graduated as a “kougar,” we invite you to reconnect with old friends, share your own updates and learn about R-K today. It’s not four years, but for life!
The Alumnae Association is back! Please spread the word to your Kougar friends. All R-K Alumnae are invited!
Alumnae Association Meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Learning Commons on the Newstead side of the building unless otherwise stated. The meetings for 2019 are as follows:
- Thursday, January 3, Young Alumnae Liturgy, 1:45 pm
- Wednesday, January 16th, 1st meeting of the year!
- February - no meeting due to the Kaleidoscope Auction on the 16th. Hope to see you there!
- Wednesday, March 20th, monthly meeting
- Wednesday, April 17th, monthly meeting
- Sunday, April 28th, Alumnae Brunch!
- Wednesday, May 15th, monthly meeting
- Monday, May 20th, Graduation, ASK Sponsors and Class of 69 Honor Guards
- Wednesday, June 19th, monthly meeting
- July- NO MEETING
- Wednesday, August 21st, monthly meeting
- Wednesday, September 18th, monthly meeting
- Wednesday, October 16th, monthly meeting
- Career Day at R-K, TBA
- Sunday, November 17th, Unique Boutique (tentatively)
- December-NO MEETING
We welcome our alumnae from all classes to join us at the monthly Alumnae Association meetings. For more information, please email Jennifer Shephard Guidici '87 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be featured in the next R-K Today?
Do you have news to announce such as a special trip, birth, engagement, wedding, new job, promotion, etc.? Send a blurb and photo or a link to the news article to RKdevelopment@rosati-kain.org and we will publish and feature your news!
The Alumnae eNewsletter keeps alumnae connected with Rosati-Kain by sharing information about alumnae events, school news, and alumnae updates. Are you receiving your newsletter? If not, please update your contact information by emailing our Alumnae Relations Specialist at email@example.com
If you have any news to report or questions about the Alumnae eNewsletter, please contact Lisa Svetanics Mitchell ’87, Communications Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest news and information about R-K and our community. These publications help us all stay connected to the daily life and traditions of Rosati-Kain and includes the Parents’ Newsletter, R-K Today and The Occasional.
Rosati-Kain class rings are forged in tradition and memory, bonding alumnae to R-K and their graduating class.
Rings donated to the R-K Ring Konnection, however, are even richer in history. Decades-old rings that may be forgotten about in a jewelry box or left after an R-K alumna passes away are re-connected to current R-K students.
Beginning in 2016, alumnae who would like to donate their class rings or those rings of a loved one, can do so by filling out the form attached below and contacting Jen Guidice at email@example.com about delivering the ring.
The alumna ring is then paired up with a current Junior who is unable to purchase a ring on her own.
To download an R-K Ring Konnection Form, please click here
In 2013, the Rosati-Kain graduating class participated in the first Alumnae Senior Konnection program, or ASK. As part of this new tradition, each senior asked an alumna to be her graduation sponsor. R-K alumnae – grandmothers, mothers, aunts, sisters, and friends – were represented at graduation and able to offer a special blessing to welcome Rosati-Kain’s newest alumnae into the sisterhood. As part of the ASK mentor program for 2014, ASK mentors and their seniors enjoyed social events throughout the year before graduation.
Please click here to view the list of 2016 ASK sponsors and their seniors.
Please click here to view the list of 2017 ASK sponsors and their seniors.
Please click here to view the list of 2018 ASK sponsors and their seniors.
The Advancement Department, in coordination with the Alumnae Association, is excited to offer a new Alumnae Shadowing Opportunity.
The shadowing program provides any current Rosati-Kain student with the opportunity to shadow an alumna for one day. This program is available throughout the school year and select days during the summer. This allows students plenty of time to connect with an alumna and to find a date that works for both students and alumnae.
Note that the goal of the shadow program is for students to learn more about a career from an alumna already in the field. To get a sense of a “day in the life of … “. This is not a job interview and students will be responsible for their own travel the day of the shadowing opportunity.
If you are an R-K alumnae and would like to register to be a part of this shadowing program, please email Jen Shephard Guidic '87 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how you can be a part of one of these reunions or tours, please email Jen Shephard Guidici '87 at email@example.com.
We offer these options for your reunions:
1. Heavy appetizer happy hour: On a mutually agreeable Friday or Saturday. Lasts for 3 hours. Includes a tour. Kougar Kloset is open as well. We will have some decorations, but you are free to bring your own also. Hosted in the Learning Commons/Courtyard (weather-permitting). Cost is $40/person. Includes:
- beer, wine, soda, water
- cheeseburger sliders
- toasted ravioli
- Roma tomato bruschetta
- sweet bacon
- cheese tray
- fruit kebabs
2. Sit-down lunch/dinner: On a mutually agreeable Friday or Saturday. Set menu. Lasts for 3 hours.
Included 2 servers, a tour, goody bags, archives and the Kougar Kloset open as well. We will have a few decorations, you are free to bring your own as well. It will be hosted in the gym and Cost is $60/per person. Caterer handles tables and table linens in dark grape and gold colors. Menu is:
- Wine, beer, soda, water, and ice tea
- Spinach and pear salad
- Entree choices: Beef tenderloin medallions, Chicken Scaloppini or Chicken spiedini
- Rustic mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Dessert choices - dark chocolate mousse filled crepes topped with Grand marnier wild berries, classic St. Louis cannoli - mascarpone cream filled, or Amaretto mousse piped in a chocolate cup topped with white chocolate shavings
Ask about vegetarian and/or gluten-free options
3. Rental of the Learning Commons/Courtyard: Flat rate of $300 for use of the space for 3 hours on a mutually agreeable Friday or Saturday. We will only be providing the space. You will be responsible for your own food/drink or caterer and decorations. We can give a tour and will have Kougar Kloset open.
We had a great time in Kansas City at our first Kougar Konnections night! Thank you to all our alumnae who joined us. Stay tuned for the spring and our Chicago Kougar Konnection night. Details to follow!