The future is rooted in all of us! Rosati-Kain High School has a base of over 6,000 active alumnae. These women are firmly linked with the over 13,000 alumnae who have walked through the doors of R-K since 1911.
We hope that this website, and the new alumnae pages in particular, will help you maintain and strengthen your connection to Rosati-Kain. You will find information on upcoming events, details about Alumnae Mass & Brunch, class reunions, news, and photos of what is happening at school.
Our alumnae are a vital component of the success of R-K! There are many ways you can be involved, whether it is attending the auction, sending us information about your achievements, or supporting financially the Fund for R-K. We encourage you to contact the Advancement Office at any time to suggest new things or to ask questions! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please take a moment to update your contact information so we can keep you informed on everything R-K!
- Student Support Services
- R-K Community
- Estimadas Familias Y Futuras Estudiantes
- Support Rosati-Kain
The Rosati-Kain High School Alumnae Community honors a deep tradition of lifelong learning and lasting friendships that connects Rosati women across the country and around the world. Whether you attended R-K for one year or graduated as a “kougar,” we invite you to reconnect with old friends, share your own updates and learn about R-K today. It’s not four years, but for life!
The Alumnae Association is back! Please spread the word to your Kougar friends. All R-K Alumnae are invited!
Alumnae Association Meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Learning Commons on the Newstead side of the building unless otherwise stated. The remaining meetings and events for 2019 are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 17th at 6:30 pm: A monthly Alumnae Association Meeting. The R-K Committees will meet to discuss their agendas!
- Sunday, April 28th at 10:00 am: Alumnae Mass & Brunch is a wonderful way to connect with your classmates and meet amazing women who share in your love of all R-K traditions!
- Wednesday, May 15th at 6:30 pm: A monthly Alumnae Association Meeting. The R-K Committees will meet to discuss their agendas!
- Monday, May 20th, Graduation at 5:30 pm: ASK Sponsors and Class of 69 Honor Guards will be in attendance to celebrate another milestone of R-K women becoming Alumnae. If you have an interest in serving as an ASK Sponsor, please contact the Advancement Office.
- Wednesday, June 19th at 6:00 pm: R-K Night at the Ballpark! A group of Alumnae will be gathering in Ballpark Village to watch the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Miami Marlins. To purchase tickets, please click HERE.
- Wednesday, August 21st at 6:30 pm: A monthly Alumnae Association Meeting. The R-K Committees will meet to discuss their agendas!
- Wednesday, September 18th at 6:30 pm: A monthly Alumnae Association Meeting. The R-K Committees will meet to discuss their agendas!
- Wednesday, October 16th at 6:30 pm: A monthly Alumnae Association Meeting. The R-K Committees will meet to discuss their agendas!
- Sunday, November 17th at 11:00 am (tentative): The Unique Boutique is back! If you are interested in serving as a vendor for this event, please submit your proposal to Maggie McCarthy at email@example.com. This event is a great opportunity to gather with old friends with drinks and appetizers to peruse local R-K vendors’ crafts and goods.
We welcome our alumnae from all classes to join us at the monthly Alumnae Association meetings. For more information, please email Jennifer Shephard Guidici '87 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be featured in the next R-K Today?
Do you have news to announce such as a special trip, birth, engagement, wedding, new job, promotion, etc.? Send a blurb and photo or a link to the news article to RKdevelopment@rosati-kain.org and we will publish and feature your news!
The Alumnae eNewsletter keeps alumnae connected with Rosati-Kain by sharing information about alumnae events, school news, and alumnae updates. Are you receiving your newsletter? If not, please update your contact information by emailing our Alumnae Relations Specialist at email@example.com
If you have any news to report or questions about the Alumnae eNewsletter, please contact Lisa Svetanics Mitchell ’87, Communications Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest news and information about R-K and our community. These publications help us all stay connected to the daily life and traditions of Rosati-Kain and includes the Parents’ Newsletter, R-K Today and The Occasional.
Rosati-Kain class rings are forged in tradition and memory, bonding alumnae to R-K and their graduating class.
Rings donated to the R-K Ring Konnection, however, are even richer in history. Decades-old rings that may be forgotten about in a jewelry box or left after an R-K alumna passes away are re-connected to current R-K students.
Beginning in 2016, alumnae who would like to donate their class rings or those rings of a loved one, can do so by filling out the form attached below and contacting Jen Guidice at email@example.com about delivering the ring.
The alumna ring is then paired up with a current Junior who is unable to purchase a ring on her own.
To download an R-K Ring Konnection Form, please click here
In 2013, the Rosati-Kain graduating class participated in the first Alumnae Senior Konnection program, or ASK. As part of this new tradition, each senior asked an alumna to be her graduation sponsor. R-K alumnae – grandmothers, mothers, aunts, sisters, and friends – were represented at graduation and able to offer a special blessing to welcome Rosati-Kain’s newest alumnae into the sisterhood. As part of the ASK mentor program for 2014, ASK mentors and their seniors enjoyed social events throughout the year before graduation.
Please click here to view the list of 2016 ASK sponsors and their seniors.
Please click here to view the list of 2017 ASK sponsors and their seniors.
Please click here to view the list of 2018 ASK sponsors and their seniors.
The Advancement Department, in coordination with the Alumnae Association, is excited to offer a new Alumnae Shadowing Opportunity.
The shadowing program provides any current Rosati-Kain student with the opportunity to shadow an alumna for one day. This program is available throughout the school year and select days during the summer. This allows students plenty of time to connect with an alumna and to find a date that works for both students and alumnae.
Note that the goal of the shadow program is for students to learn more about a career from an alumna already in the field. To get a sense of a “day in the life of … “. This is not a job interview and students will be responsible for their own travel the day of the shadowing opportunity.
If you are an R-K alumnae and would like to register to be a part of this shadowing program, please email Jen Shephard Guidic '87 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 1984 - November 2, 2019
- 5:00 pm, Tour of Rosati-Kain High School
- 6:30 pm at Brennan's, 4659 Maryland Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108
Tour Rosati-Kain - see the 12,000 sq. ft. addition to the original structure and renovation to more than 12,500 sq. ft. of the 1922.building.
For more information on how you can be a part of one of these reunions or tours, please email Jen Shephard Guidici '87 at email@example.com.
We offer these options for your reunions:
1. Heavy appetizer happy hour: On a mutually agreeable Friday or Saturday. Lasts for 3 hours. Includes a tour. Kougar Kloset is open as well. We will have some decorations, but you are free to bring your own also. Hosted in the Learning Commons/Courtyard (weather permitting). Cost is $40/person. Includes beer, wine, soda, water PLUS five options below:
- cheeseburger sliders
- toasted ravioli
- Roma tomato bruschetta
- sweet bacon
- cheese tray
- fruit kebabs
2. Sit-down lunch/dinner: On a mutually agreeable Friday or Saturday. Set menu. Lasts for 3 hours.
Included 2 servers, a tour, goody bags, archives, and the Kougar Kloset open as well. We will have a few decorations, you are free to bring your own as well. It will be hosted in the gym and Cost is $60/per person. Caterer handles tables and table linens in dark grape and gold colors. Menu is:
- Wine, beer, soda, water, and ice tea
- Spinach and pear salad
- Entree choices: Beef tenderloin medallions, Chicken Scaloppini or Chicken spiedini
- Rustic mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Dessert choices - dark chocolate mousse filled crepes topped with Grand Marnier wild berries, classic St. Louis cannoli - mascarpone cream filling, or Amaretto mousse piped in a chocolate cup topped with white chocolate shavings
Ask about vegetarian and/or gluten-free options
3. Rental of the Learning Commons/Courtyard: Flat rate of $300 for use of the space for 3 hours on a mutually agreeable Friday or Saturday. We will only be providing the space. You will be responsible for your own food/drink or caterer and decorations. We can give a tour and will have the Kougar Kloset open.
The Alumnae Mass & Brunch is held annually on the last Sunday in April. Save the date for the 2020 Alumnae Mass & Brunch on Sunday, April 26, 2020.
Who wants to get together with your fellow R-K Kougars? We had a great time in Kansas City at our first Kougar Konnections night! We followed that with nights in Denver and St. Louis! Thank you to all our alumnae who joined us.
We are planning a Kougar Konnection night in Chicago next. Want to help us plan this fun night? Email Jen Guidici '87 at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You've been balancing a busy life and it's time to grab your sister, girlfriends, and daughters and enjoy a fun and relaxing afternoon at R-K. Discover some of St. Louis' best shops and boutique and meet new friends on Sunday, November 24th from 1 pm - 4 pm. We are always looking for vendors to feature at our 'Girls Day Out' so let us know if one of your favorites would be interested in participating.
This event is a 'Don't Miss' for vendors and shoppers!! If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email Maggie McCarthy at email@example.com.
To purchase tickets for the Unique Boutique, please click HERE. For every ticket purchased online before Sunday, your name will be entered to win TWO free tickets to the 2020 Kaleidoscope Dinner Auction on February 15, 2020.
We are excited to announce the following vendors have signed up to be a part of Unique Boutique.
B Anns Boutique LLC - Mobile Vendor
Party Animals Mobile
Touchstone Crystal Jewelry
This Ginger Crafts
St. Louis Succulents
Forget Me Not Bouqets
Puppy Gliter Slimes
Park Lane Jewelry
Otis & Ellie
C is for Cookie
The Silver Lady
Earrings By Ellen
Designs by M Heiders
PLUS these R-K Favorites:
Auction Raffle Tickets