Rosati-Kain High School is an Archdiocesan, college-preparatory, all-girls Catholic high school located in the Central West End. Rosati-Kain High School is seeking a candidate for the 2018-2019 school year:
Full Time Music Teacher/Choir Director
Please send a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, and recommendation letters to email@example.com.
Rosati-Kain High School announces
Building Maintenance and Janitorial Technician opening.
Rosati-Kain High School seeks a part-time Building Maintenance and Janitorial Technician. This person will assist in a wide variety of facility, infrastructure, system maintenance, repair, renovation and some cleaning of the high school. Job responsibilities include:
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, “technician” will assist in maintenance needs throughout the school. This will include preventative and deferred maintenance with heat, water, electrical, alarm systems, etc.
- Assist in preliminary diagnosis of necessary repairs and action to be taken.
- Perform routine maintenance functions.
- Provides supplemental janitorial support.
- Assist with event set-up/take down for various functions of the school.
- Ability to operate light equipment, machinery, and tools etc. required to perform the job.
- Able to perform lawn maintenance and landscaping duties.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of building systems
- Ability to stoop, bend, crawl, reach overhead, lift 50 pounds and climb ladders to a height of 20 feet.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage assignments with flexibility
- Knowledge of and compliance with safety rules, regulations and policies
Education and Experience
- Technical experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be a team player and be able to follow evolving directions in a fast paced environment.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Facilities Director
- Part-time, twelve-month, Non-Exempt
- Extended hours during the summer months
- Occasional weekend and evening hours may be required
- Compliance with Archdiocesan Protecting God’s Children Program
- Compliance with Archdiocesan Christian Witness Statement
- Background check
Qualified applicants submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: