Originally staffed by the School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, R-K has been a place for educational diversity since 1911. Today, the majority of our faculty and staff are lay men and women committed to the school’s mission of challenging and supporting students.
As R-K students grow in faith and academics, they work to become their best selves and to contribute in the spirit of Jesus to an ever-changing, multi-cultural world community. The R-K alumnae network has over 8,000 members living and working worldwide, most of whom credit R-K for encouraging them to develop spiritually and actively live their faith. Our faculty provides instruction and energizes the R-K mission and core values on a daily basis.
Current Jobs Available
Rosati-Kain High School is seeking qualified candidates for coaching positions for the 2019-20 academic school year in the following sports:
- JV Soccer Coach
- JV Assistant Soccer Coach
- Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach
Experience in the sport is required, experience in coaching at the high school level is desired. Interested coaches should hold a passion not only for coaching at a high level but also in helping to create a culture of educating and developing our student-athletes in all phases.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- practice and game preparation
- athlete development
- budget management
- travel coordination
- staff supervision and other areas of sports administration.
Additional requirements include:
- Able to communicate with athletes, coaches, and school administrators
- Available after school/evenings and various weekends for meets/tournaments
- Committed to upholding Catholic mission
- Full Compliance with MSHSAA coaching requirements for certification
- Full Compliance with the Archdiocese Protecting God's Children Program
Rosati-Kain High School is an all-girls, Catholic, college-prep high school located in St. Louis, Missouri, in the Central West End neighborhood. If interested, please email your resume by January 20, 2020, to Athletic Director, Mel Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.