Originally staffed by the School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, R-K has been a place for educational diversity since 1911. Today, the majority of our faculty and staff are lay men and women committed to the school’s mission of challenging and supporting students.
As R-K students grow in faith and academics, they work to become their best selves and to contribute in the spirit of Jesus to an ever-changing, multi-cultural world community. The R-K alumnae network has over 8,000 members living and working worldwide, most of whom credit R-K for encouraging them to develop spiritually and actively live their faith. Our faculty provides instruction and energizes the R-K mission and core values on a daily basis.
Rosati-Kain High School is seeking qualified candidates for coaching positions for the 2019-20 academic school year in the following sports:
Head JV Volleyball Coach
Lacrosse Assistant Coach
Head Swim Coach
Experience in the sport is required, experience in coaching at the high school level is desired. Interested coaches should hold a passion not only for coaching at a high level, but also in helping to create a culture of educating and developing our student athletes in all phases. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, practice and game preparation, athlete development, coaching/teaching, budget management, travel coordination, staff supervision and other areas of sport administration.
Additional requirements include:
Able to communicate with athletes, coaches and school administrators
Available after school / evenings and various weekends for meets/tournaments
Committed to uphold Catholic mission
Full Compliance with MSHSAA coaching requirements for certification
Full Compliance with the Archdiocese Protecting God's Children Program
Rosati-Kain High School is an all girls, Catholic, college prep high school located in St. Louis, Missouri, in the Central West End neighborhood. If interested, please email your resume by July 1 to Athletic Director, Mel Wilson at email@example.com.
Part-time, twelve months, exempt position
The bookkeeper is responsible for the organization and operation of the day-to-day financial and business affairs of Rosati-Kain High School. The bookkeeper is in consultation with the President and the Advancement Office, delineating systems and methods which will ensure achievement of the financial objectives of the school.
The bookkeeper is also responsible for reviewing all contracts that obligate the school and ensures that all financial policies are consistent with the Rosati-Kain core values and mission. The bookkeeper also works in collaboration with the Finance Office of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, following policies and guidelines established by the same.
This is a 12-month, part-time, exempt position; the bookkeeper is directly accountable to the Vice President of Advancement of Rosati-Kain High School.
- To review monthly financial reports supplied by the Archdiocesan Accountant and meets monthly with President and Director of Advancement and Financial Affairs to discuss the same
- To meet quarterly with the archdiocesan accountant, President and Vice President of Advancement to review quarterly financial reports
- To follow all procedures and policies as outlined in the Policies and Procedures Handbook published and updated by the Finance Office of the Archdiocese and is responsible for the execution of the same
- To prepare and submit all deposits and enter into Lawson system
- To maintain all payment collections and entry of accounts payable
- To maintain and submit all payroll
- Maintain and submit all new hire paperwork
- Processing tuition payments
- Reconciling purchasing cards
- Reconciling revenue accounts Human Resources
- To coordinate and submit all new hire paperwork
- Interact with all faculty, staff, parents, and students as it relates to financial questions
Completed Protecting God’s Children workshop and approval of a background check. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position is encouraged. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Lawson and Raiser’s Edge is a plus, but not required.
Please send resume and cover letter to Stephanie Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24, 2019.