Information and Physicals
We are excited to introduce a new and easier process for completing the health history forms required for sport participation, called e-PPE (electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation). e-PPE replaces the paper-based forms with an electronic Pre-Participation Evaluation solution for submitting and managing health information. Privit Profile™ is compliant with international privacy laws, including HIPAA and COPPA, ensuring your child’s information is secure.
This new process will help us increase the health and safety of student athletes and enhance the security and accessibility of the health information when needed.
The three major benefits of using Privit Profile™ you will experience are:
- Simplifies the pre-participation process – Paper to Privit Profile™
- Easy to complete health history questionnaire from your computer or mobile devices
- Review/Renew/Update anytime
- Improves Athlete Safety and Mitigates Risk
- Comprehensive history pinpointing any factors that might contribute to injury
- Real time health information available on sidelines
- Ensures Privacy and Availability of an Athlete’s Health History
- Accessible to parent/guardian and authorized school personnel at anytime
- Parents/athletes can use for other activities or organizations
By using Privit Profile™ to manage your child’s health history information, your biggest benefit will be in subsequent years, because you will only have to update the information in Privit Profile™ as opposed to completing all the paper-based forms again.
Click here, for step-by-step instructions explaining how to access Privit Profile™.
If you have any questions regarding this process please contact your school’s athletic department, Mel Wilson, AD at 314-533-8513 x2221 or email@example.com. To contact technical support, please visit http://support.privit.com, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST.
Registration and Login
- If this is your first time using Privit Profile™, you will need to complete the registration process.
- From the web address or the link your organization provided to you, click the Register button. If you cannot find your organization’s Privit Profile™ URL, go tohttps://rosatikainkougars-mo.e-ppe.com or https://www.e-ppe.com and type your organization in the search bar, click enter. Be sure you select the appropriate organization.
- Complete the required information, indicated by an asterisk, and click Register. (Anything marked with an asterisk must be completed to continue the process.)
NOTE: The email address and password you use during this registration process will be the information you use to access your Privit Profile™ in the future.
To access Privit for Rosati-Kain, click here.
If your student would like to participate in a summer camp or R-K sport: MSHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation
Here is the transportation form for needed to participate in sports: STL Archdiocese Interscholastic Participation
If your student suffers a concussion, please use this return to play form: Concussion Packet
Other important info:
Click here to here to access the: Athletic Policy 2016-2017