- Full Time Music Teacher/Choir Director
Rosati-Kain High School announces Building Maintenance and Janitorial Technician opening.
Rosati-Kain High School seeks a part-time Building Maintenance and Janitorial Technician. This person will assist in a wide variety of facility, infrastructure, system maintenance, repair, renovation and some cleaning of the high school. Job responsibilities include:
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, “technician” will assist in maintenance needs throughout school. This will include preventative and deferred maintenance with heat, water, electrical, alarm systems, etc.
- Assist in preliminary diagnosis of necessary repairs and action to be taken.
- Perform routine maintenance functions.
- Provides supplemental janitorial support.
- Assist with event set-up/take down for various functions of the school.
- Ability to operate light equipment, machinery, and tools etc. required to perform the job.
- Able to perform lawn maintenance and landscaping duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of building systems
- Ability to stoop, bend, crawl, reach overhead, lift 50 pounds and climb ladders to a height of 20 feet.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage assignments with flexibility
- Knowledge of and compliance with safety rules, regulations and policies
Education and Experience
- Technical experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be a team player and be able to follow evolving directions in a fast paced environment.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Facilities Director
- Part-time, twelve-month, Non-Exempt
- Extended hours during the summer months
- Occasional weekend and evening hours may be required
- Compliance with Archdiocesan Protecting God’s Children Program
- Compliance with Archdiocesan Christian Witness Statement
- Background check
Qualified applicants submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: